Thursday, July 26, 2012

my cutie pets!

hey guys! it's been a while. sorry!  a lot of things had happened to me and i regret not blogging it. i missed blogging so much. Don't worry from now on ill promise ill blog more often even though tomorrow i'm off for a job interview. I've got a lot of pictures to show to you guys but ill start off with my new pet's pictures.


meet fatso and darko .
aren't they the cutest? i love bunnies and i think they are the perfect pet they are gentle and very lovable creatures.


igor
this little fellow is igor. he is a crossbreed of a shih tzu and a lhasa aphso breed. i gor is very sweet but very very naughty and playful he lies to chew on everything his favorite chew toy is my foot.haha. my pets are what keeps me busy right now having pets is kinda being like a mom. its hard work but it pays off when i see them happy. i love them all.

hope u like the picture of my pets and wish me luck on my job interview tomorrow. I promise to post make up reviews,hauls and gyaru stuff next time.. till then

6 comments:

  1. you're dog was really cute.. i had a cute dog too..^^

    Btw, i nominated you for the Liebster Award. for more info here's the link: http://hannieleugenio.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-liebster-award.html

    i am also conducting a giveaway.. if you're interested you can join here: http://hannieleugenio.blogspot.com/2012/10/its-lady-exquisite-giveaway.html

    i hope we could also follow each other.. just tell me.. ^^
    more power to your blog..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I have a blog award for you! Check it out here!

    http://clarisselitiatco.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want igor! soooo cuteeee!

    by the way i just followed you, mind to follow back? www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I'm your new follower! I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. Thanks! :) Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I'm your new follower! I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. Thanks! :) Kisses from VV!!



    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete