Friday, October 28, 2011

Cerealicious!


Do you love cereals?  If yes then you MUST check out  CEREALICIOUS


Cerealicious offers many products. Create-Your-Own allows customers to experiment with the assorted cereal brands with either dry or low-fat milk topped off by a variety of toppings such as nuts, fruits, cookies, and candies.



Cerealicious also offers Cereal Blockbusters, which are set combinations of cereals, milk slush, and toppings. Each is named after a hit movie. 


Oreo and Juliet!


Damn! forgot what this one's called! 




CEREALICIOUS not only has cereals they have some other yummy stuff to choose from.



Bacon Cheese Munchers




I have this post on draft since last month i guess. Sorry for the late publish. I love cerealicious and i'm lucky they have a branch at our school so i can satisfy my cereal cravings! will be back soon to try their other food!
thank you for reading this post. See yah!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, Im very hungry! they look so delicious...


    balderdashinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristina Noelle AndayaSaturday, October 29, 2011

    I love cerealicious! My favorite is Jumango and Nutting Hill. :)

    ReplyDelete