Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sparkle Contact Lens- Flower Green Review





My first time to try green contact lens. I always wear blue was surprise how good it looked on me! I really love it!








Sparkle Contact lens- Flower
Made in Korea
Diameter : 14.5
Base Curve: 8.60
good for 1 year

Comfort: 10/10
Design: 8/10
Price: 9/10

Comfort: This contact lens make me forget I'm wearing them. I swear it's super comfortable feels like I'm not wearing anything in my eyes when i wear them. Super recommended for long hours of usage.

Design: I like how the flower design looks in my eyes but it only shows in natural sunlight.My natural dark brown eyes makes the contact lens looks darker but overall it's not that bad.

Price: Can't really complain about the price since i only won this at an auction for 210 plus shipping fee. It's not bad since I'm gonna be able to use it for 1 year!  


Ps: thanks to Terinoah Onlineshop for the lenses. Please do check out  her shop! A+ seller!

10 comments:

  1. @closetvoyage thankyou! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang ganda nung contact lens bagay sa mata mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for blogging sis :) till next time GBU

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.facebook.com/terinoah nga pala :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @maselan24 oh wow you found me! tnx also! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the color of your hair, what color is that? :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. that Terinoah Onlineshop , www.facebook.com/terinoah is a scammer , she have this all huge sale promo event and she deactivated her facebook account after she was able to get all the payments from her customers who participated on that said promo. Her sulit account was still active http://rinoahorganovelasco.sulit.com.ph/ so guys beware of this rinoah/juvilyn/renalyn organo, her gcash acct is under a diffrent name(male) and doesnt have a bank account.

    ReplyDelete
  8. kim kineth jaoTuesday, May 22, 2012

    hello..nice blog just drop by..im a new blogger i hope by posting to you blog i can promote the traffic to my blog www.heavenkimjao100.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the shades are looking beautiful.Thanks for sharing this post i think these are good looking safe also and can use for one year.You are looking beautiful wearing them.

    ReplyDelete