Friday, 3 June 2011

getting a job!

Hello everyone! I would like to say sorry for not blogging for quit awhile. I've been busy applying for a job! It's my first time actually! I was lucky I passed all the exam and will go back there tomorrow for my final interview! I applied for a Customer Service Representative position! hopefully i get hired! I will try my best to blog as often as I could for now I gotta hit the sack I got a big day tomorrow! wish me luck guys!


oh and a picura pic of me! check out the hair!



cool hair ha? It's fake it's a headband! bought it for P66! haha

6 comments:

  1. Awwww good luck, hope you get the job =)

    Holly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you to everyone! :) i did get hired! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your site. followed you.
    good luck on your interview. :)

    LEEtwentysix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @annasani thankyou :) followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete