Friday, 27 May 2011

FOTD! tangerine girl!

Hello Good Morning Everyone! My FOTD is inspired by Sandara Park's Make up for her promotion of Etude House's line "tangerine girl"



do you think color orange looks good n me? 

all the make up that i used all came from the same color family to capture  Sardara's  "Tangerine Girl" look.
I did not use all Etude House Products in that line to achieve this look i just used what i have.

This one's my favorite pic...





Lastly the original "Tangerine Girl" Sandara Park.




That's it for now! Please leave me comments if you like my post! I'd appreciate it! 

5 comments:

  1. yup! The orange so works on you!! I especially love how you did your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute =D and Etude House is one of my favorites brands too but I've not bought any item recently. I love your blog =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila!
    I like your bangs~ so cute!!
    Love your blogs btw! and because of that I have given you an award~
    see the post here http://littlebunnygirlintutu.blogspot.com/2011/05/blogger-award-2011.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you styled your hair! =)

    ReplyDelete