Wednesday, 25 May 2011

FOTD! new bangs and usamimi headband!

I think today signals the end of summer here in the Philippines. Today is such a gloomy day, i wanted to go to the mall today then i realized i got no moolah  anyway here's my FOTD



do you think i look good with bangs?


Me wearing my usamimi headband as a turban


I love how my lashes and lips look in this photo. 

Usamimi headbands are available at Maldita for P95.
face: etude house blemish balm cream
eyes: etude house dual change eyeliner
cheeks: G-lish Gelato blush #3
lips: etude house lucid darling lipgloss #3



3 comments:

  1. prettyglittersFriday, May 27, 2011

    @ayumi thank you you could buy 1 at maldita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MartinreynahondaSaturday, June 04, 2011

    Why does your head look so looonnngg

    ReplyDelete
  3. @martin my head? i dunno.

    ReplyDelete