Monday, 23 May 2011

FOTD and MOTD! (menu of the day!)

Good morning everyone just wanna show you my FOTD! 
Today is another super hot day here in the Philippines  that's why i want to keep my make up simple and natural to make me look fresh! here are my pictures..





If your wondering why i reshaped my lips like that it's because i was inspired by a video tutorial by Xiaxue copying Angela Baby's lips oh well obviously i failed my lips looks nothing like Angela Baby's! HAHA 
If you want to check that tutorial out  click HERE! 


eyes: DollFace 88 palette
eyeliner: etude house 'm liquid eyeliner
water lines: nichido eyeliner pencil (onyx)
lips: i forgot what brand sori ^.^
face: etude house BB magic Balm cream
concealer: E.L.F 
cheeks: nichido blush (tomato)




Now for the MOTD! This is what i cooked for today!


"Filipino Style Spaghetti"




Later guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment