Thursday, 7 April 2011

Etude House purple eye look

So i made this simple purple eyelook using  etude house  PETIT DARLING EYES BL504 its a has a 2.5g Pearl pigment, one-color eye shadow with light, moist sensation adds long lasting sparkle and color to eyes.(info lifted from site). 

Here is how it looks like

PETIT DARLING EYES BL504

Kawaii packaging 



Here is how it looks like on my eyes




kawaii right? super sparkly! me loves it!


how i did it?
1st i lined my eyes with liquid eyeliner then i put the PETIT DARLING EYES BL504 all over my lids then i put black eye liner on my waterlines curled my lashes and put on my favorite mascara as simple as that! easy right?

Now for the final look




lipstick by ever bilena: pink goddess 
you see that red part on my nose? sorry for that was on the beach last week got and i got sun burns gave me a hard time taking a cute pic.. errr




that's it for now guys buh bye!









2 comments: